Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by arsi <ar...@chello.sk> on 2019/04/22 09:51:47 UTC

Android Support for Apache Netbeans

Hi,

First Beta snapshot of NBANDROID-V2 for Apache Netbeans is done.

It works with ANB 10, 11 and CoolBeans. Java 10, 11, 12

Installation instructions can be found here:

https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2

Please report issues to
https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2/issues and not to this
mailing list..

Arsi

Re: Android Support for Apache Netbeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Awesome.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Awesome.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

There is currently one problem and I don't know what to do with it..

NBANDROID has its own Gradle support and to have the whole project under
control, I need to take control of the Root project.
Otherwise, I can't turn off the built-in Gradle support, or the one from
Attila.
Therefore, another subproject type will not be detected correctly..

I was thinking about adding my own implementation of basic Java project,
but more important things still need to be done.

ArSi
Posted by Buurmeijer, Milé <mi...@capgemini.com.INVALID>.

________________________________
Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
I don't think I'm able to edit your Wiki, but I suggest you add a
screenshot to it (of the whole IDE with the emulator shown and the preview
pane shown or of the Projects window with a full Android project) to add
some color -- i.e., right below the title 'Welcome to the NBANDROID-V2
wiki!'.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Best to change 11 to 11.0.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

Done..

Arsi

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
As if it had happened.. ;)

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by arsi <ar...@chello.sk>.
Hi,

Any android application should work with NBANDROID..

But it must have a standard android project structure:

  * Root project
      o Mobile project
      o optionally Wear project
      o optionally TV project