Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/01/12 19:14:26 UTC

Release of ant 1.8.0RC1

Hi,

I have the pleasure to announce the release of Ant 1.8.0RC1.
The artifacts have just been uploaded and should be available soon.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Release of ant 1.8.0RC1

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Gilbert,

thanks for chiming in, I had forgotten to change a README.html symbolic
link in the master distribution directory.

This is now fixed.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Release of ant 1.8.0RC1