Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Torbjørn Smørgrav <ts...@stavanger.oilfield.slb.com> on 2006/03/06 17:40:51 UTC

Testing maven-scm with continuum

How do I add a changelog report for non cvs providers?

Maven gives me:
> If using another scm, maven.changelog.factory must be set.
> See the maven changelog plugin documentation for correct settings.

I don't see it in the documentation.

Is there other setup eg. reports or client software, I should try to test
maven-scm?

Torbjørn

logger.debug

Posted by Torbjørn Smørgrav <ts...@stavanger.oilfield.slb.com>.
How do I use the debug logger level for the bazaar provider?
I want to use it more to reduce some noise but...

If I turn on debug mode when running maven eg. surefire:test the
debug info (from the provider) is not printed out.

Regards
Torbjørn

Re: Testing maven-scm with continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
continuum can't use directly changelog and diff plugin, it's the maven work.
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/changelog-maven-plugin/howto.html), you must use snapshot version of
changelog plugin

continuum use changelog scm api via update scm command, the result is in continuum build results

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
whith m1 or m2?