Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 18:27:31 UTC

Re: m2e integration

    Stuart:

    1) this is great news, thank you;

    2) is this m2e feature customizable?

    in my case I need to create fake bundle for felix embedder host;
    I am providing auto-generate an entry for
    org./osgi/.framework./system/./packages/./extra/

    as follows:

    1) use maven-bundle-plugin 2.3.5 with manual <Export-Package> entries
    2) generate custom manifest from these entries
    3) load this custom manifest from jar at run time,
    4) dynamically generate
    org./osgi/.framework./system/./packages/./extra/ from custom
    manifest before felix start

    can I reproduce this functionality in m2e?

    Thank you,

    Andrei