Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Chunmin Ding <dc...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 14:25:49 UTC

Task #947d6bed: Fix Intellij setup

Hi,

I want to be a contributor for this task.

I am a Java developer who mainly work with Eclipse.

Thanks,
Jessie

Re: Task #947d6bed: Fix Intellij setup

Posted by Eyal Allweil <ey...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hi Jessie,
If you haven't gone there yet, the DataFu GitHub page contains instructions on how to setup a DataFu dev environment - many of the things there aren't specific to an IDE, so they may help you out.
https://github.com/apache/datafu
There are some contributor-specific instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Contributing+to+Apache+DataFu
Please write if you have any questions/

Regards,Eyal

    On Thursday, August 2, 2018, 7:39:52 PM GMT+3, Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Jessie,

Thanks for reaching out.  Here is a link to the Intellij issue.  It's
probably a good idea to create a JIRA account and add a comment that you're
looking into it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-104

-Matt

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.