Posted to labs@labs.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2018/05/30 15:13:09 UTC

Re: Juan P. Gilaberte added to Labs committers list

Juan,
As the process for getting karma in labs is to be an existing commiter and
to ask for it, I have added you as a committer.
You will still need to wait 72 hrs for lazy consensus of your proposal, but
if that happens you are then free to set it up yourself as described on the
labs site.
Assuming all goes well I will propose you for the PMC once you have settled
in.
If you have any questions, suggestions or anything, bring them up on
labs@labs.a.o.
Many thanks, and good luck
Danny

Posted by JP Gilaberte <jp...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Danny. I wait for the deferred consensus to continue with the
steps of the laboratory.