Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/09/06 10:42:49 UTC

Re: BROKEN! Re: svn commit: r692448 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: ecommerce/data/ ecommerce/script/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/customer/ ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/images/ ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/order/ order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/ order/servicedef/ pa

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@gmail.com>
> Thanks for the bug report Adam, and thanks for the quick fix Adrian.
> By the way, I don't see the need of doing all this noise around an
> error... it happens to all of us, me and you included Adam.
>
> Jacopo

So true !

Jacques

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@gmail.com>
>> Thanks for the bug report Adam, and thanks for the quick fix Adrian.
>> By the way, I don't see the need of doing all this noise around an
>> error... it happens to all of us, me and you included Adam.
>>
>> Jacopo
>
> So true !

Of course we all make mistakes.  But if you just fix the mistake,
without understand *why* it occurred, or without providing a way to help
stop them from occurring, then they will keep happening.

Don't we all want to become better at what we do?