Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1999/02/12 19:52:00 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-apr/pthreads/src/main Makefile.tmpl fdqueue.c http_main.c

>  Changes to let SIGHUP work.  This also does some cleanup of the fdqueue,
>  related to the shutdown of child processes.  Finally, we removed some of the
>  dubgging statements that were committed in last night's patch.
>
>  Work done by Manoj and I.

The "Submitted by:" line in the cvs commit template should be used for
attributions, including joint ones like

   Submitted by: Ryan Bloom and Manoj Kasichainula

That makes it much easier for researchers like myself to study patterns
of contributions, and just looks nice.

....Roy