Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2019/05/13 06:10:41 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Oakathon May 2019" by MarcelReutegger

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "Oakathon May 2019" page has been changed by MarcelReutegger:
https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oakathon%20May%202019?action=diff&rev1=11&rev2=12

  || Migrate Wiki || The Moin Wiki goes out of service by the end of May. Migrate to Confluence. ||  ||  || Matt ||
  || Direct Binary Access API || Some early uses of the Direct Binary Access feature hint at possible API changes.  Since the current use is pretty minimal and changing the API in the future will be much more painful, should we consider some of these changes now?  (Matt to prepare use cases for discussion.) || 1h discussion / 1-2 days to implement? || Matt || Matt ||
  || Managing Expectations for Oak Changes || We've recently changed our release cadence.  I'd like to discuss setting and managing appropriate expectations for outside parties wrt how long it will take to see bug fixes and new features in an Oak release. || 30m - 1h || Matt || Matt ||
+ || CI/CD || How can allow developers to run their own CI/CD pipeline with additional integration tests that are not part of Oak? || 2h || || Marcel ||

  = Agenda Proposal =