Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul McFerrin <pm...@columbus.rr.com> on 2010/02/21 02:49:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Porting Apache 2.0.63 to Cygwin 1.7

I'm trying to port Apache 2.0.63 to Cygwin 1.7 to no avail.  Apache will
start but immediately stops.  The code compiles cleanly and error_log
does not show anything other that an ungraceful shutdown due to a PID
file in place.  When I execute apachectl, I get the following:

    $ apachectl restart
    httpd not running, trying to start

It was built using:
    ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2
    make install

Does anyone else have a ideas on what is going on???

Re: [users@httpd] Porting Apache 2.0.63 to Cygwin 1.7

Posted by Paul McFerrin <pm...@columbus.rr.com>.
The process is NOT running.  Does not showup in the list of Cygwin
processes.

Posted by Jonathan Zuckerman <j....@gmail.com>.