Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/04 20:00:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release specs for Activation, JACC, Deployment, Servlet and StAX

Unless someone actually wants to try to fix the scm sections right
now (not it!) I think we should release the existing stax, jacc and
activation specs.

Either that or delete the questionable scm sections since it doesn't
seem to be actually possible to get them right and release that.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
+1 on releasing these specs.