Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/09 15:21:13 UTC

[RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)

Folks,

There was a VOTE on pmc@incubator and we are VOTE'd to graduate JaxMe. Please go ahead and adjust
the web site and wish you all best of luck :)

thanks,
dims

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====

Re: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 09.03.2004, at 15:21, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There was a VOTE on pmc@incubator and we are VOTE'd to graduate JaxMe.
> Please go ahead and adjust
> the web site and wish you all best of luck :)

+1 here too! Good luck!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Dims, as I have mentioned before, we cannot vote on such things
> on a private list

for the record: +1

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

RE: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> > Please record the votes by incubator PMC members on the
> > public list.

+1 to release JaxMe to the WS PMC.

	--- Noel

Re: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Here's my +1 for the public record.

-- dims

=====

Re: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

geir@4quarters.com

Re: [RESULT] JaxMe has now graduated (Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Graduate JaxMe from incubation)

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.