Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/31 09:06:00 UTC

Happy New Year! Spindle for T3 gets an end of year tweak.

More info here:

http://www.jroller.com/page/glongman?entry=spindle_3_2_7_released

Geoff
--
The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle:

Re: Happy New Year! Spindle for T3 gets an end of year tweak.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
That's good news to hear...

Live long and prosper

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

RE: strange order of submit

Posted by "Gabriel H. Lozano M." <ga...@edesa.net>.
I am using tapestry 3.0.3., so I solved in a different way, in the listener
of the image submit I set a Boolean property that later I read. Thanks
anyway, it will be very useful because I am planning to use the imageSubmit
everywhere.

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.

strange order of submit

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Oops, I found a little bug in 3.2.7. So, 3.2.8 is out.

http://jroller.com/page/glongman?entry=spindle_3_2_8_released

Geoff