Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 23:17:35 UTC

Re: encoding problem

I don't know why the characters are not being handled correctly.

Are they being saved correctly?

I.e. do they appear OK in a reloaded test plan?

In which case the problem is somewhere after the GUI stage.

If not, and you are willing to try using a nightly build, the latest
code includes a __char() function which allows one to enter arbitrary
characters, so long as one knows the code.

That might fix things.

Re: encoding problem

Posted by Anton Baho <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes absolutely I will give it a try today afternoon.
Thank you very much
/Anton

Re: encoding problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: encoding problem

Posted by Anton Baho <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: encoding problem

Posted by Anton Baho <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again. I will send you the JMX file on Monday.
Best Regards

Re: encoding problem

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: encoding problem