Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 22:53:29 UTC

zookeeper timeout

I'm using zookeeper in submitting topology in storm but got problem with it
?

[ERROR] Connection timed out for connection string (192.168x.x:2181) and
timeout (30000) / elapsed (30045).
org.apache.storm.curator.CuratorConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode =
ConnectionLoss
at
org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState.checkTimeouts(ConnectionState.java:198)
[storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
at
org.apache.storm.curator.ConnectionState.getZooKeeper(ConnectionState.java:88)
[storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]
at
org.apache.storm.curator.CuratorZookeeperClient.getZooKeeper(CuratorZookeeperClient.java:115)
[storm-core-0.9.6.jar:0.9.6]

how can i fix it ?

Re: zookeeper timeout

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
 I solved it . Thanks for your replying . It was firewall . I closed it
then connection successed

Re: zookeeper timeout

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.
Hi-