Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Ari Jort <ar...@speakeasy.net> on 2004/04/12 20:16:28 UTC

Re: SA rule that does verify sender

Everyone, I realized (doh!) that I neglected to attach
the patch that I described below.  So here it is 3 weeks
later.

This is the patch to perform verify sender routine.

Feedback is welcome :)

ari

Posted by Ari Jort <ar...@speakeasy.net>.
Dan,

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 01:09:52PM -0700, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

> No patch.
>
> Maybe you should use bugzilla instead and attach it as an attachment
> (not cut and paste!).

Ok, I've finally gotten that patch submitted.  Bug # 3259.

Thanks for your patience. ;)

ari

--
Ari Jort
arijort@speakeasy.net

Re: SA rule that does verify sender

Posted by Ari Jort <ar...@speakeasy.net>.
And again...

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 01:09:52PM -0700, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> No patch.
>
> Maybe you should use bugzilla instead and attach it as an attachment
> (not cut and paste!).

Ach apologies again; I plead sleeplessness.  I have a 4-month old
screaming kid at home ;)

I'll open a bugzilla issue also.

Thanks,

ari

--
Ari Jort
arijort@speakeasy.net

Re: SA rule that does verify sender

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
No patch.

Maybe you should use bugzilla instead and attach it as an attachment
(not cut and paste!).

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting