Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by ch...@tiscali.dk on 2005/06/21 09:50:20 UTC

NPetshop - SqlMap could not invoke OpenConnection(). A connection is already started. Call CloseConnection first

Hi list,

I have been using the Java version of iBatis and I have grown very fond
of it. I am now startig down the road to learn .NET and stumble over

"SqlMap could not invoke OpenConnection(). A connection is already started.
Call CloseConnection first."

when running the NPetShop application.

I see the error both when using Access and using MS SQL Server.

Have anyone else been there and can point me to the obvious?

Thanks,

Christian Kullmann

Re: NPetshop - SqlMap could not invoke OpenConnection(). A connection is already started. Call CloseConnection first

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm...could you post the stack trace (or entire error page message)?

Roberto