Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2018/01/02 02:37:09 UTC

[Release R2.2] items to fix

hi, all,

We are going to renew the release R2.2 of Apache Trafodion.
Some documentation may need to change since Trafodion is now TLP. The first is DISCLAMER, it still says 'incubation'. I will file a JIRA to fix it.
Anything else people can think of before I start a new VOTE.

thanks,
Ming

Re: [Release R2.2] items to fix

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.