Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> on 2010/08/29 04:48:03 UTC

Next PhotArk Release

Since last milestone(M2) release we are making good progress and now we have
basic access control and tagging functionality.How about cutting a new
release ?

I think there is one big item PHOTARK-56 which should be fixed in this
release. Does anyone have any other big item that they would like to add to
the next release ?

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 4 October 2010 12:29, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> waiting
> >> for some days
> >>

> > Ok, so I'll move us to a Tuscany snapshot (and then a release
> > snapshot) and test to make sure things are working for AppEngine.
> >

> I have started working on Tuscany M5.1, which will have all the fixes
> we need, and PhotArk is back working in GAE at [1]. I'll call a vote
> on the Tuscany release soon, and I guess we can start working on the
> PhotArk release that will depend on that.
>
> [1] http://photark.appspot.com/

The one on appspot looks great
+1

Suho

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
+1 for starting new release

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi All,

Just tested the latest trunk and it seems quite good to me.suhu recently
fixed two important issues so i think now we should start working on
releasing the next milestone.Is there anyone have info about merging the
album subscription functionality into the trunk ?

I think even without the search functionality we should work on the next
milestone release.

Luciano can we start the voting process for the next milestone release ?

Thoughts ?

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com
http://twitter.com/yadavavdhesh

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Thats fine

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

Re: Next PhotArk Release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Since last milestone(M2) release we are making good progress and now we have
> basic access control and tagging functionality.How about cutting a new
> release ?

+1, any specific time frame ?