Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Deepak Gupta <ja...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/30 19:46:30 UTC

Failure building service assembly

I'm using ServiceMix 3.2.1 on Windows XP, 1.5 JVM, Maven 2.

I get the following error trying to run "mvn install".

Any ideas why ?

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1768)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.generateJbiDescriptor(GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.java:212)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.execute(GenerateServiceAssemblyDescriptorMojo.java:158)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:447)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:333)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:126)
        at
        at
        at
        at

cheers,

Deepak

Re: Failure building service assembly

Posted by Deepak Gupta <ja...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks guys for your replies.

The problem disappeared when I rebooted my machine & did a clean build !

I guess I should have tried rebooting first ....

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> >        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:126)
> >        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:282)
> >        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >        at
> > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java
> > :39)
> >        at
> > sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> > DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >        at
> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
> >        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> >        at
> > org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
> >        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Failure building service assembly