Posted to user@struts.apache.org by satish ashok shukla <sa...@infosys.com> on 2004/01/07 04:48:46 UTC

How to show action errors on the JSP pages

Hi All,
I am raisinng an action error through the action class and  added the entry to the resource file(properties file).
But to use the html:errors tag do I need to explicitly include the tld file. As I can see that file is part of the struts.jar.
However when I include this it conflicts with the dtd for the servlet 2.3 as I also need to use the servlet filter.
Any pointers in this direction will be useful.
I can see the error description when I include the tld in the jsp but then it conflictrs with the servlet 2.3 dtd(which I require for filter).

Regards,
Satish