Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Simon Chatfield <si...@thechatfieldgroup.com> on 2002/12/18 19:55:26 UTC

mod_jk connection issues, more information.

The number of open connections....

# netstat -a |grep 8009 |wc -l
      175
#

actually, I think that shows both sides of the connection between apache
and tomcat + the listener, so that's 87 connections...

Now streaming in the apache errors_log

er
[Wed Dec 18 11:50:48 2002] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect
to listener
[Wed Dec 18 11:50:49 2002] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect
to listener
[Wed Dec 18 11:50:50 2002] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect
to listener
[Wed Dec 18 11:50:51 2002] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect
to listener

Any ideas?

--
Simon Chatfield
The Chatfield Group

Forwarding to an

Posted by Dodd Gatsos <dg...@slb.com>.
Trying to forward a request to a certain location in a JSP page.  Ie an <a
name=> section.  It doesn't seem to work.

I've tried both:

getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/admin/AgentReport.jsp#section2").
forward(req,res);

and:

response.sendRedirect("/admin/AgentReport.jsp#section2");

But neither seem to work.  I've also tried replacing the # with the Encoded
URL character without success.

I don't know if this is an HTML/Browser issue or an issue with the Servlet
spec.

Any Comments, Ideas, Suggestions, Work Arounds?

Thanks,
Dodd

RE: "Naive question" thread

Posted by jon wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com>.
i use pstree -aup.
Very useful with multiple java apps running on one server :)

Posted by jon wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com>.
i use pstree -aup.

"Naive question" thread

Re: mod_jk connection issues, more information.

Posted by Simon Chatfield <si...@thechatfieldgroup.com>.
The connectionTimeout was the solution, increasing the value of the
other attributes simply delayed the problem.

I had been using the Ajp13Connector earlier, then noticed this new
attribute on they CoyoteConnector so tried that as a work around. So far
so good in my testing.

-Simon

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.

Posted by Simon Chatfield <si...@thechatfieldgroup.com>.