Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nu...@softwareag.com on 2005/02/04 17:32:15 UTC

Fonts in FOP

Hello,
I need to include a new font in FOP.
I already generate a new xml file of the font "comic.ttf"
(ttfcomic.xml), and in the "userconfig.xml" added the new font.

embed-file="c:\windows\fonts\comic.ttf">

To recompile the "fop.jar", what is necessary to configure?
Is it necessary anything else in the "build.xml" of FOP?
And where should I put the new "ttfcomic.xml" file for the new font? Is
it in "/src/codegen"?

The font name should be "ComicSansMS" like refer above or the name of
the font file?

font-style="ComicSansMS"

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.