Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Graeme Knight <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/03 03:10:40 UTC

IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Hi,

I would like to use an iframe on my page that contains IMG tags. I would
like the IMG tag SRC to point back to the server to load up the image.

What would be the best way to construct the URLs in Wicket?

Many thanks for any advice, Graeme.

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Posted by Graeme Knight <gr...@gmail.com>.
Ernesto,

I really appreciate your help - thanks for the information. I will try to
take a look at it tonight!

Cheers, Graeme.

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Graeme,

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Posted by Graeme Knight <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
...something like:

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Posted by Graeme Knight <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ernesto,

I think that is exactly what I am after - just not certain how this
implementation works in Wicket. It was real easy with Tapestry as all I did
was get hold of the URL, append a path to the image, and replace the CID in
the HTML with the image URL.

Are there any examples of this sort of functionality?

Many thanks, Graeme.

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: IMG SRC URL in iframe.