Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fred Foucart <ff...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 11:12:51 UTC

Maven Wagon Provider File

Hello everybody,

I try to install an internal repository.
Before to go further, I'd like to test the repository I've created (on my local
file system)
I know that there is the Maven Wagon Provider
File API but I have difficulties to use it.

Is it possible to  have tips to use this API ?

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Re: Maven Wagon Provider File

Posted by Mickaƫl Rifflard <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Fred,

In my opinion, don't try to use Wagon with another protocol than HTTP.
With others protocols, Maven doesn't run (or with a lot of difficulty).

Bye.

   Mikl