Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by toto <en...@free.fr> on 2004/01/14 22:06:51 UTC

Strange behaviour in FileGenerator

Hi,

I'm using a FileGenerator (cocoon 2.0.4) to download a remote xhtml
document.
The xhtml file is really small and the FileGenerator seems to spend a
lot of time
downloading it (several seconds!!). In particular, the generator sends
two HTTP GET requests each time for the same document!! Does anyone
know how to fix this ??

Moreover, how can I prevent the generator from always downloading the
DTDs specified in
the xhtml page ?

thanks in advance

Re: Strange behaviour in FileGenerator

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 14.01.2004 22:06, toto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using a FileGenerator (cocoon 2.0.4) to download a remote xhtml
> document.
> The xhtml file is really small and the FileGenerator seems to spend a
> lot of time
> downloading it (several seconds!!). In particular, the generator sends
> two HTTP GET requests each time for the same document!! Does anyone
> know how to fix this ??
>
> Moreover, how can I prevent the generator from always downloading the
> DTDs specified in
> the xhtml page ?

I even guess that the request for the DTDs took the time, not the page
itself.

Joerg