Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@webtuitive.com> on 2005/10/29 19:13:32 UTC

Re: Paging Feature broken in Datagrid Taglib

Peter.Neu@gmx.net wrote:

> I'm trying to migrate my app. to Tomcat 5.5.12 unfortunately the datagrid
> paging feature does not work anymore. The problem arises with the
> "nexUrlVar" variable which does not point anymore to my struts action but do
> the absolute path for the jsp page.

> obviously this does not work. Does anybody have an idea what to do?

Without looking at the source, I'd guess the nextUrlVar needs to be
changed to be set from
  request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.forward.request_uri")

/* Servlet spec V2.4: SRV 8.4.2 'Forwarded Request Parameters */

HTH!

                          dream.  code.

Re: Paging Feature broken in Datagrid Taglib

Posted by Pe...@gmx.net.
The problem is, I use this custom datagrid version which Nestor gave me.
Unfortunately I don't have any sources for it and so I cannot change this
line of code. Is there any other workaround?

Regards,
Pete