Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by JS developer <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/16 20:40:29 UTC

Embedding Portlets in to Html Page

Hi,

In our Portal, I want to add Portlets into existing html page. The portlet will have have html content that I want to display into parent html page.

Can anybody tell me how can I acheive this ?
I need this urgently.

thank a lot,
js dev

RE: Embedding Portlets in to Html Page

Posted by Marco Mari <dr...@tiscali.it>.
Hi,
in Js 1.4b5 there is a web clipping portlet supported by a transformer service.
You can download it from CVS.
I think you can clip the first part of the html page, insert your content,
and then clip the second part. You can see web clipping examples, or develop
your own portlet starting from transformer service. I hope this will help
you,

Marco

Partecipa al concorso Tiscali "collegati e vinci",
il primo premio e' un viaggio per 2 persone a Zanzibar!
http://point.tiscali.it/numerounico/

RE: Embedding Portlets in to Html Page

Posted by Marco Mari <dr...@tiscali.it>.
Hi,