Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by zeek <ze...@sparklehouse.com> on 2003/06/01 02:26:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Q: mod_perl Directive

Greetings Apachians,

I've just started fooling with the magic of mod_perl and my introduction isn't
inspiring confidence.

With the following versions:

(rh9 w/latest errata)

httpd-2.0.40
mod_perl-1.99

I use this in my config:

<Perl>
 use lib '/var/www/cgi-bin/MovableType/lib';
 use lib '/var/www/cgi-bin/MovableType/extlib';
</Perl>

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 44 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf:
<Perl> directive missing closing '>'

But it's there! I've googled and grepped for the answer here but in the list
archives I've come accross all I see are questions.

Has anyone dealt with this? I'd be much obliged for any comments.

Cheers,
-zeek