Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Manickam Maheswari <MM...@jhancock.com> on 2016/04/22 16:41:21 UTC

Query related to Lucene property index

Hi All,

We have a requirement wherein, we want to index all the properties for full text and then filter the results based on cq:tags.

- compatVersion = 2
  - type = "lucene"
  - async = "async"
  - jcr:primaryType = oak:QueryIndexDefinition
  + indexRules
   + nt:base
    + properties
     + prop1
      - name = "jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags"
      - propertyIndex = true
     + prop0
      - name = "jcr:content/cq:tags"
      - propertyIndex = true

When I search with a keyword say "abc",  the search results are returned such that they don't  return the results where cq:tags contains this key word "abc". Is there a way to include cq:tags for both fulltext indexing as well as for filtering the results based on property.

Please provide some pointers on the same.

Thanks,
Maheswari.M

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.