Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/02 20:49:06 UTC

Maven Presentation

Hi all,

I've been asked to do a presentation about Maven. It's the familiar
story: we have an Ant build but are interested in moving to Maven.

I am looking for an Open Source project that uses Maven2 that shows
most of the interesting features. I was hoping to find a medium
complexity Maven2 build so that I can easily understand what's going
on but still show some of the power of Maven, specifically modules.

Does anyone know of such a project that I could use as an example for
this presentation?

Cheers,
Hilco

Re: Maven Presentation