Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/15 23:25:03 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Let's release jsieve 0.2

IMHO the first (but mysteriously 0.2) jsieve release is well overdue.
unless anyone else jump in, i'll act as release manager.

note that this is a proposal, not a release vote. i would like to be
confident that there are at least 3 people who are actively in favour
(and so willing to review the artifact) and no major objections.

shall we try to release jsieve 0.2?

- robert

Re: [PROPOSAL] Let's release jsieve 0.2

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 5/16/08, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>> IMHO the first (but mysteriously 0.2) jsieve release is well overdue.
>> unless anyone else jump in, i'll act as release manager.
>>
>> note that this is a proposal, not a release vote. i would like to be
>> confident that there are at least 3 people who are actively in favour
>> (and so willing to review the artifact) and no major objections.
>>
>> shall we try to release jsieve 0.2?
>>
>> - robert
>
> +1

Anyone else want to see JSieve release?

Robert

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the late response...

not a problem: one of the reasons for this post was to alert all who
might be interested

BTW the position of release manager is still up for grabs if you fancy it ;-)

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the late response...

+1
Norman

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> IMHO the first (but mysteriously 0.2) jsieve release is well overdue.
> unless anyone else jump in, i'll act as release manager.
>
> note that this is a proposal, not a release vote. i would like to be
> confident that there are at least 3 people who are actively in favour
> (and so willing to review the artifact) and no major objections.
>
> shall we try to release jsieve 0.2?
>
> - robert

+1