Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/20 09:10:27 UTC

IGNITE-6135 java.sql.Date is serialized using OptimizedMarshaller

Hello, Pavel, Igor, Igniters.

I have implemented javax.sql.Date type for a binary protocol [1,2].
According to TC tests [3] we need to add support for sql.Date in CPP and
ODBC modules. Other tests look good.

Please, review.

[2] https://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-367
[3]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=Ignite20Tests&tab=projectOverview&branch_Ignite20Tests=pull%2F2837%2Fhead

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: IGNITE-6135 java.sql.Date is serialized using OptimizedMarshaller

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi Nikita,

Sorry for the late reply.
See my comments in JIRA.