Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2002/05/15 17:10:25 UTC

Re: [ANNOUCEMENT] Tomcat 4.0.2 Final released

Pae Choi wrote:

> We already have v4.0.3. You menat 4.0.4? If not, what am I missing here?

The date! - That is a mail from the 11 th of February - (problem is
nagoya?)

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Pae Choi wrote:
> >
> > We already have v4.0.3. You menat 4.0.4? If not, what am I missing here?
>
> The date! - That is a mail from the 11 th of February - (problem is
> nagoya?)

I didn't resend the mail, and the date is indeed incorrect.
Don't know what's going on ...

Remy

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [ANNOUCEMENT] Tomcat 4.0.2 Final released

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"jean-frederic clere" <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote:

> Pae Choi wrote:
>>
>> We already have v4.0.3. You menat 4.0.4? If not, what am I missing here?
>
> The date! - That is a mail from the 11 th of February - (problem is
> nagoya?)

No problems on nagoya... As I mentioned on my post to general@

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick