Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/11/22 18:00:13 UTC

[Axis2] Re: StAX reference implementation

StAX RI code (hosted in stax.codehaus.org in SVN) is under Apache
license so i think you can put RI source code anywhere you want and use
it: http://svn.stax.codehaus.org/trunk/dev/

thanks,

alek

/*   Copyright 2004 BEA Systems, Inc.
 *
 *   Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
 *   you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
 *   You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *       http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 *   Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
 *   distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
 *   WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
 *   See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
 *   limitations under the License.
 */