Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2004/02/11 10:13:46 UTC

svg and cocoon in debug mode

Has anyone succeeded in running cocoon in debug mode while rendering
svg's? Tomcat crashes instantly without any errormessage (windows XP) on
my install so i can always only use one or the other, annoying!

Jorg

Re: svg and cocoon in debug mode

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
>> Has anyone succeeded in running cocoon in debug mode while rendering
>> svg's? Tomcat crashes instantly without any errormessage (windows XP)
>> on my install so i can always only use one or the other, annoying!
>

> ?? Not later than 2 days ago, I was in debugging the SVG serializer. But
> I'm using Jetty...

really? i'll need to consider switching to jetty for development then -
too bad the 2.0.x series does not come with jetty preinstalled. (and to
be honest, with the amount of lockups we get with tomcat i might even
consider switching to jetty alltogether)

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.