Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by elber kam <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 17:39:09 UTC

Tomee installation rerun.

Hi guys.
I am having an issue with tomee installation.
I have tomcat 7.0.65 with tomee 1.7.2. After starting up the server when I
go to /tomee it is saying:
Your server is fully installed.
Provider URL: http://localhost:8080/tomee/ejb

but I see only tomcat jars in /lib folder. Looks like halfway installed.
How to rerun installation.

--
Thanks.
-Elber

Re: Tomee installation rerun.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
If

If you use the webapp then libs are added programmatically from the webapp
but not physically.