Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 22:36:46 UTC

CONNECTORS-1242

It appears that when you pause a job and resume it, the document
reprioritization doesn't actually happen, and therefore documents don't
ever get processed.

This is a rather bad bug that, in my opinion, we should consider fixing in
a 2.2.1 and 1.10.1 release.

Any thoughts?

Karl

Re: CONNECTORS-1242

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I think it was MCF 1.9/2.1, as part of CONNECTORS-1122.

Karl

Re: CONNECTORS-1242