Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Amin Radjabov <am...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2021/12/03 15:52:58 UTC

How enable prompting username and password in RDP

Hello, I have update the guacamole and guacd to version 1.3.0
I try to add an RDP server and leave empty username, password, domain and set NLA auth in connection settings. but I have not been prompted to enter these while I am logged into the RDP connection.
Connections only work when I am filling up these fields in settings. What do I need to fill in on settings for not storing username/password in the database?

Re: How enable prompting username and password in RDP

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 10:53 AM Amin Radjabov <am...@mail.ru.invalid>
wrote:

> Hello, I have update the guacamole and guacd to version 1.3.0
> I try to add an RDP server and leave empty username, password, domain and
> set NLA auth in connection settings. but I have not been prompted to enter
> these while I am logged into the RDP connection.
> Connections only work when I am filling up these fields in settings. What
> do I need to fill in on settings for not storing username/password in the
> database?

There should not be anything additional to do. I would make sure that guacd
has been restarted after doing the update, and that the correct version is
running. Also, after updating Guacamole Client, you might restart Tomcat to
be safe, as well, and make sure the version on the logon page shows
correctly.

Other than that, you'll need to check logs for guacd and see if there's a
reason it's giving that the connection failed.

-Nick