Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Fred <te...@i-is.com> on 2004/04/10 17:04:12 UTC

Status of Public Corpus?

Hello,
Just curious on the status of the public corpus available at:
http://spamassassin.org/publiccorpus/

Are there any plans to update this set with fresh spam?  It looks to be at least 1 year old.

Thank you,

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
http://www.i-is.com/
810-794-4400
mailto:info@i-is.com

accent cleaning

Posted by Erick Calder <e...@arix.com>.
a while ago I posted a message to this list to which I got no answers (see
below).  I'd like to apply spamassassin rulesets to a "cleaned-up" version
of messages without actually changing the message.  I run spamc from
procmail.  can anyone suggest how I could do this?

thank - erick

I have a few questions:

1) can I use use an s/// instead of simple // in a rule-set?

2) if so, will it modify the contents of the {body|header|etc.}?

3) if 2) above is the case, will those changes remain local to the

excution of the particular .cf the rule is in? or will other rule-sets see
those changes?

4) if 3) above is the case, how can I make modifications to these   contents
without propagating them into other rule-sets?

thanks in advance,

ekkis