Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/08/24 21:34:01 UTC

Vysper 0.6 planning

Hi

I talked to Bernd today and we agreed that it's probably about time to
get Vysper 0.6 out. So, if you got anything you would like to see in
0.6, please add a JIRA or schedule an already existing one for the 0.6
release. I'll look into cutting the release in a few days.

/niklas

Re: Vysper 0.6 planning

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1 The world is waiting:)
>
> They sure are :-)
>
>> Created a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VYSPER-245
>>
>> Its a simple ehcache dependency bumpup. I tried fixing it up myself,
>> but had to change pom at 3 place, so am not sure if its the correct
>> fix :(
>
> Seems they renamed ehcache to ehcache-core. Committed an update now.

yup.. it now core :)

Seems like my fix was correct :)

Re: Vysper 0.6 planning

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Re: Vysper 0.6 planning

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I talked to Bernd today and we agreed that it's probably about time to
> get Vysper 0.6 out. So, if you got anything you would like to see in
> 0.6, please add a JIRA or schedule an already existing one for the 0.6
> release. I'll look into cutting the release in a few days.

+1 The world is waiting:)

> /niklas

Created a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VYSPER-245

Its a simple ehcache dependency bumpup. I tried fixing it up myself,
but had to change pom at 3 place, so am not sure if its the correct
fix :(

though build works fine, but don't want to mess things up.

thanks
ashish

Re: Vysper 0.6 planning

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 16:06, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
>> I talked to Bernd today and we agreed that it's probably about time to
>> get Vysper 0.6 out. So, if you got anything you would like to see in
>> 0.6, please add a JIRA or schedule an already existing one for the 0.6
>> release. I'll look into cutting the release in a few days.
>
> We're now down to zero open issues for 0.6. If no one objects, I'll be
> branching this release for voting tomorrow.

Great, thanks!

  Bernd

Re: Vysper 0.6 planning

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Re: Vysper 0.6 planning

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I talked to Bernd today and we agreed that it's probably about time to
> get Vysper 0.6 out. So, if you got anything you would like to see in
> 0.6, please add a JIRA or schedule an already existing one for the 0.6
> release. I'll look into cutting the release in a few days.

blockers down 33% to 2.

:-)

  Bernd