Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/04/02 11:25:23 UTC

RE: topics/notifications via MUSE

Hi Li,

I went through the samples code of the pubscribe project and have a
question.

What are the steps in order to be able to publish custom notifications?

Another thing that interests me is whether it's possible to create custom
notifications from code only without performing any registrations in the
wsrf-config.xml file?

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255

Fax:       972-3-6540254

Posted by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com>.
Hi Kinga,

Thanks for the response.

One of the things I'm trying to accomplish is to create custom notifications
without specifying the topic sets via configuration under the MUSE
configuration files. How can I accomplish that?

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255