Posted to community@apache.org by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2003/10/12 19:18:26 UTC

Apache Web Of Trust, was Re: [FYI] Apache Agora 1.2

With a bit help of Stefano I finally got around and finished a first
attempt
to visualize the Apache Web of Trust with the help of Agora.

Have a look at

	http://apache.org/~erikabele/wot/wot.html

and let me know what you think.

The underlying datasets are available back to 1999 and are based on an
accumulated version of all the different KEYS files used on apache.org.

The keyring currently consists of 78 keys (77 valid, 1 revoked) and a
total
number of 3254 signatures (1396 valid, 1764 unknown, 94 revoked). Note,
that only keys/sigs found on a keyserver are used.

The scripts used to transform the keyring into Agora-suitable datasets,
the
keyring itself, two sample images and a processing report is/are
available
at http://apache.org/~erikabele/wot/

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Apache Web Of Trust, was Re: [FYI] Apache Agora 1.2

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:18:26 +0200
Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> wrote:

> Have a look at