Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2017/06/09 13:07:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

As I mention in parent post, this is a distinct thread for any
final votes and to tally vote count of apr-util 1.6.0 release.
Usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ path for candidates.

  +/- votes please
  [  ] Release apr-util 1.6.0

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 09.06.2017 15:07, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> As I mention in parent post, this is a distinct thread for any
> final votes and to tally vote count of apr-util 1.6.0 release.
> Usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ path for candidates.
>
>   +/- votes please
>   [  ] Release apr-util 1.6.0

+1

OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan

Tested with the APR 1.6.2 release candidate and Subversion trunk.
Tested with Sqlite3 and Berkeley DB.

With one warning:

../apr-util-1.6.0/dbd/apr_dbd_odbc.c:1379:17: warning: comparison of unsigned enum expression < 0 is always false
      [-Wtautological-compare]
    if (dbdtype < 0 || dbdtype >= NUM_APR_DBD_TYPES) {
        ~~~~~~~ ^ ~

Note: testdbd and testdbm requires 'make install' in order to find the
drivers.

-- Brane

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Gregg Smith <gl...@gknw.net>.
On 6/9/2017 6:07 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> As I mention in parent post, this is a distinct thread for any
> final votes and to tally vote count of apr-util 1.6.0 release.
> Usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ path for candidates.
>
>    +/- votes please

     [+1] Release apr-util 1.6.0

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Noel Butler <no...@ausics.net>.
On 10/06/2017 08:50, Nick Kew wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 08:07:17 -0500
> William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
>> As I mention in parent post, this is a distinct thread for any
>> final votes and to tally vote count of apr-util 1.6.0 release.
>> Usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ path for candidates.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Folks, can we please vote on this even if we encounter more
> problems with APR-1.6.2?  This is kind-of more urgent than
> APR, in that it delivers to our users a bunch of necessary
> updates in supporting our dependencies
> (expat, openssl, mysql, etc).
>
>> +/- votes please
>> [  ] Release apr-util 1.6.0
>
> +1

+1 Slackware

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 08:07:17 -0500
William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> As I mention in parent post, this is a distinct thread for any
> final votes and to tally vote count of apr-util 1.6.0 release.
> Usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ path for candidates.

Thanks!

Folks, can we please vote on this even if we encounter more
problems with APR-1.6.2?  This is kind-of more urgent than
APR, in that it delivers to our users a bunch of necessary
updates in supporting our dependencies
(expat, openssl, mysql, etc).

>   +/- votes please
>   [  ] Release apr-util 1.6.0

+1

--
Nick Kew

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:07 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> As I mention in parent post, this is a distinct thread for any
> final votes and to tally vote count of apr-util 1.6.0 release.
> Usual http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ path for candidates.
>
>   +/- votes please
[+1] Release apr-util 1.6.0

Tested on Debian(s) stable, old-stable, testing/unstable.
All tests passed.

PGP/SHA1/MD5 valid.

Thanks.

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Jan Ehrhardt <ph...@ehrhardt.nl>.
William A Rowe Jr in gmane.comp.apache.apr.devel (Fri, 9 Jun 2017
08:07:17 -0500):
>  [x] Release apr-util 1.6.0

FWIW: +1 Windows V14 (CMake)
--
Jan

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
+1 AIX/xlc/ppc64

Longstanding mystery testxlate crash, no regression.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release APR-UTIL 1.6.0