Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Alessandra Donnini <a....@etcware.it> on 2013/11/02 16:16:12 UTC

about ldpath

Dear all,
In my triple store I have a foaf:person that is the member in the membership resource:

<foaf:Person about="http://domain/resource/personale_YYY">
	<rdf:type rdf:resource="owl:NamedIndividual"/>
</foaf:Person>

<org:membership rdf:about="http://domain/resource/membership_XXX">
	<rdf:type rdf:resource="owl:NamedIndividual" />
	<org:member rdf:resource="http://domain/resource/personale_YYY" />
	<org:organization rdf:resource="http://domain/resource/nodo_ZZZ" />
</org:membership>

I would like to write an LDpath script to get membership from foaf:person using the reverse property selection, but I don't know if the following script is correct:

@prefix foaf : <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> ;
@prefix org : <http://www.w3.org/ns/org#> ;
@prefix vcard : <http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#> ;
@filter rdf:type is foaf:Person ;
  name = foaf:familyName :: xsd:string ;
  mbox = foaf:mbox :: xsd:anyURI ;
  organizzazioni = ^org:member / org:membership / org:organization :: xsd:anyURI ;

Thereafter I don't know if it is correct to say that the organization property is an xsd:anyURI type because it is a resource …
thanks

Alessandra Donnini

Re: about ldpath

Posted by Thomas Kurz <tk...@apache.org>.
Hi Alessandra,

the correct path for the organisation would be:

organizzazioni = ^org:member / org:organization :: xsd:anyURI ;

 the type is okay!

Best regards
Thomas