Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com> on 2017/10/22 17:43:36 UTC

Help with UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type

Hi folks, after some trial and error (I'm not a java developer) I think I
managed to write a groovy script to build a multi mimepart message, but now
I'm stuck in an exception that I have no clue about what to do:

"javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type
multipart/related;
boundary="----=_Part_0_80548387.1508693688989""

From what I could find googling around this relates to the fact that
javax.mail requires some setup to find out how to handle mime-types (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21856211/javax-activation-unsupporteddatatypeexception-no-object-dch-for-mime-type-multi/21898970)
and adding such code would fix it (except that it didn't):

MailcapCommandMap mc = (MailcapCommandMap)
CommandMap.getDefaultCommandMap();
mc.addMailcap("text/html;;
x-java-content-handler=com.sun.mail.handlers.text_html");
mc.addMailcap("text/xml;;
x-java-content-handler=com.sun.mail.handlers.text_xml");
mc.addMailcap("text/plain;;
x-java-content-handler=com.sun.mail.handlers.text_plain");
mc.addMailcap("multipart/*;;
x-java-content-handler=com.sun.mail.handlers.multipart_mixed");
mc.addMailcap("message/rfc822;; x-java-content-
handler=com.sun.mail.handlers.message_rfc822");

I'm downloaded both javax.mail and javax.activation jar files and added
them to my ExcuteScript processor's module folder.

Any groovy/java ninja here could help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Eric