Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 13:15:30 UTC

Old Issues in Issue tracker

Hello,

I want to know the status of the some of the old issues of roller which
are in issue tracker. I tested some of the issues like [1][2]. They are
working fine in the latest roller version. There are some issues are are
not relevant today and was posted back 4-5 years ago. I don't think
anyone will work on roller previous version for solving these issues for
old versions. Is this possible that this issues can be closed with some
description.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1392
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1751

*Gaurav Saini*
/Developer, Digital Marketing and Pursuing B.Tech/
/Email: gauravsaini03 at gmail dot com/

Re: Old Issues in Issue tracker

Posted by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

Actually I was looking onto the popular issues, where I find some
irrelevant issues. I will test each issue which is working in 5.1 and
will comment on the issue then team can see and close it if they feel.
What you say ?

Thanks
Gaurav

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.