Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2001/11/26 02:52:45 UTC

TemplatePageAttributes setHttpEquiv()

I am getting inconsistent behavior with some of the TemplatePageAttributes
methods when called as
$page.method() in my screen  templates. For example, $page.setTitle() seems
to work just fine but
$page.setBgColor is totally ignored and $page.setHttpEquiv("refresh", "5;
http://localhost/nextpage.html") redirects
me to a totally different page than the one I requested.

What is the secret to consistent usage of these attributes? Do I use them
in a layout rather than in a screen template?

Thanks,
Bruce
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!" ---Calvin

Phone: 202-651-8553
Pager Email:8273479@skytel.com