Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/31 22:30:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 1.8.1-incubating (RC0)

Hello All,

I've prepared the first candidate release for incubator-trafficcontrol
v1.8.1 (RC0)

Changes since 1.8.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.8.0...RELEASE-1.8.1-RC0

This corresponds to git:
  Tag: RELEASE-1.8.1-RC0

Which can be verified with the following:    git tag -v RELEASE-1.8.1-RC0

My code signing key is available here:
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC4B33C804587A8F0

and here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/KEYS

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

The source .tar.gz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
above), and md5 and sha512 checksums are provided here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/trafficcontrol/1.8.1/RC0

This release updates the Java version used to build traffic monitor and traffic
router and updates a javascript library to display tables in traffic ops.

The vote will remain open until Monday, June 5, 2017.

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control 1.8.1-incubating (RC0)

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
+1 Based on the diff of the changes.  I also verified signatures and md5.

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dewayne Richardson <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Elsloo <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org>.
With 4 +1 votes and no -1 votes,   this release candidate passes.

I'll send out a vote to the Incubator PMC later today.

thanks!  Dan

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeff Elsloo <el...@apache.org>.