Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/12/04 19:08:33 UTC

Re: git repo + JIRA

So, we are almost past the 72 hours needed for the lazy consensus on our IP
CLEARANCE email up on general@incubator
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201412.mbox/%3CCADcMMgFEWeSS9PdaNh94ahgZaW%2BrtK19EX4rNqSagSj%3DmuzaBQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
Should
be able to do the import in about 8 hours or so.

Incubator podling reports are due EOD today. I don't see us listed in the
podling set.  Not sure if that means we do not need to report this period
or whether I'm to just add us.  Anyone know?

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: git repo + JIRA

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Incubator podling reports are due EOD today. I don't see us listed in the
> > podling set.  Not sure if that means we do not need to report this period
> > or whether I'm to just add us.  Anyone know?
> >

> > We can leave it for now. I suspect we will be included in next months
> reporting.

Grand.
St.Ack

Re: git repo + JIRA

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

> So, we are almost past the 72 hours needed for the lazy consensus on our
> IP CLEARANCE email up on general@incubator
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201412.mbox/%3CCADcMMgFEWeSS9PdaNh94ahgZaW%2BrtK19EX4rNqSagSj%3DmuzaBQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E Should
> be able to do the import in about 8 hours or so.

Yep this is looking good indeed.

> Incubator podling reports are due EOD today. I don't see us listed in the
> podling set.  Not sure if that means we do not need to report this period
> or whether I'm to just add us.  Anyone know?
>

> We can leave it for now. I suspect we will be included in next months
reporting.
Thanks
Lewis

Re: git repo + JIRA

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
I put us in the next group, since we where still setting up figured there
would not be much to actually report on. I've been watching the grant and
will import the repo and email dev@ list as soon as everything is cleared
vote

-Jake

Re: git repo + JIRA

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
Sure, I'll make that change when svn comes back.

Re: git repo + JIRA

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Re: git repo + JIRA

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.